Buy HK45 45 Auto Black Centerfire Pistol Online
What’s in the Box
- HK45 45 Auto Black Centerfire Pistol (2) 10-Round Magazines
- Cable Lock
- Owner’s Manual
The HK45 was developed as a product improvement of the highly regarded USP45, first released in the 1995. The Caliber .45 ACP HK45 includes several user-inspired enhancements including changeable grip panels (backstraps), a Picatinny MIL-STD-1913 accessory rail, better ergonomics, and more ambidextrous controls. Along with the HK45 Compact, the HK45 was developed as a possible candidate for the Joint Combat Pistol (JCP) and Combat Pistol (CP) programs administered by the U.S. military in their search for a new service handgun to replace the 9-millimeter M9. These programs were suspended before completion and no pistols were selected.
Using HK’s unique internal mechanical recoil reduction system reduces the recoil forces imparted to the weapon and shooter by as much as 30%, improving shooter control during rapid firing and increasing component service life. Capable of firing standard .45 ACP ball through +P ammunition, the HK45 combines the accuracy, modularity, reliability and minimum 20,000 round service life of the famed USP45 series with the improved ergonomics of the P2000 series pistols. HK45 models can be also be fitted with threaded barrels for use with muzzle mounted sound suppressors.
Extensively tested and operationally proven, the HK45 Series is a new paradigm for Heckler & Koch handgun design and is currently being assembled from U.S. and German made components at HK’s American manufacturing facility in Newington, New Hampshire.
- Integral MIL STD 1913 (Picatinny) rail molded into the polymer frame dust cover for mounting lights, laser aimers, and other accessories
- Ergonomic grip profiles with user replaceable grip panels to adjust the feel and grip circumference of the weapon to suit individual operator hand size and shooting preference
- HK45 grip-to-slide angle matches Model 1911’s profile
- Common high-capacity metal magazines with a capacity of 10 rounds
- Ambidextrous controls with dual slide releases and enlarged magazine release
- Uses the proven modified Browning linkless recoil operating system
- O-ring barrel for precise barrel-to-slide lockup
- Polygonal rifling for longer barrel life and better accuracy
- Improved ergonomic control levers (safety and/or decocking)
- Low profile drift adjustable 3-dot sights
- Contoured and radiused slide with forward slide (grasping) grooves and anti-glare longitudinal ribs
- Manufacturer: H&K
- Model: HK45
- Model Number: 745001-A5
- Caliber: 45 ACP
- Action: DA/SA
- Safety: Manual Safety Decocking Lever
- Barrel Length: 4.4 in.
- Overall Length: 8.03 in.
- Overall Height: 5.91 in.
- Overall Width (with lever): 1.54 in.
- Weight (with magazine): 31.2 oz.
- Sights: Fixed (Open square notch rear sight with contrast points)
- Sight Radius: 6.63 in.
- Magazine Capacity: 10 Rounds
- Finish: Black
- Other Features: Ambidextrous Magazine Release MIL STD 1913 Picatinny Rail Polymer Frame