Buy HK USP45 Expert V1 45 ACP Pistol Online
What’s in the Box
- H&K USP45 Expert 45 ACP Pistol
- (2) 10-Round Magazines
- Cable Lock
- Owner’s Manual
Originally designed for the American market, the USP (Universal Self-loading Pistol) has found international acceptance as an accurate and ultra-reliable handgun. Features favored by U.S. law enforcement and military users provided much of the design criteria for the USP.
All USPs use a fiber-reinforced polymer frame stiffened by stainless steel inserts at areas subject to stress and friction. The USP control lever, a combination safety and decocking lever, is frame mounted and quickly accessible, unlike the slide-mounted safeties common on many semi-automatic pistols. Using a modified Browning-type action with a special patented recoil reduction system, the USP recoil reduction system reduces recoil effects on pistol components and also lowers the recoil forces felt by the shooter.
The USP recoil reduction system is insensitive to ammunition types and requires no special adjustment or maintenance. It functions effectively in all USP models. The modular design of the USP’s internal components allows the control lever function to be switched from the left to the right side of the pistol for left-handed shooters.
The USP can also be converted from one type of trigger firing mode to another. This includes combination double-action and single-action (DA/SA) modes and double action only (DAO) modes. The USP is available in nine trigger/firing mode configurations and three calibers. 9mm, .40 S&W and .45 ACP.
- V1: Double action/single action with “SAFE” position. Control lever (manual safety/decoking lever) on left side of frame
- Corrosion proof fiber-reinforced polymer frame
- Polygonal bore profile for increased velocity, easier cleaning, and longer barrel life
- Can be converted to any of nine trigger firing modes
- Corrosion resistant “Hostile Environment” blued finish
- Oversized trigger guard for use with gloves
- One piece machined slide made from nitro-carburized steel
- Universal mounting grooves for installing accessories
- Ambidextrous magazine release lever
- Extended slide release
- Patented Lock-Out Safety device
- Manufacturer: Heckler & Koch
- Model: USP 45 Expert V1
- Caliber: 45 ACP
- Barrel Length: 4.25″
- Overall Length: 7.68″
- Finish: Black
- Grips: Black Textured
- Sights: Fixed
- Magazine Capacity: 10-Rounds